My brother. My captain. My king.
"Your too fat."
"I didn’t know [insert character] was black!"
"Why don’t you do more black cosplays?"
"Cosplay to your size!"
"I don’t think that looks right on you, why don’t you cosplay [insert character] instead?"
"Why is [insert character] black? They’re not black in the show."
"You shouldn’t cross-play, it looks weird on you."
"Your boobs are too big for [insert character]."
To everyone who as ever posted a comment or question like this, my answer:
I am a black plus size female cosplayer, if you don’t like it… well honestly I don’t care. The more you comment like an idiot, the more it feeds my will power to prove I’m an amazing cosplayer, not matter what you say. I may have days, or even weeks when I feel down about myself, but that will never stop me from doing what I love. I may have large boobs, chubby stomach, double chin, hair on my face, dark spots around my face and body, and a flat butt, but I rock any cosplay I put on. So grow up, and get out of my face. <3
I really like you C:
Right here … my heart.
»Cosplay Senai as Noticed Me«
Me? no way! All the love for you!
Yes Thank you! It really bothers me when I get comments about my race when cosplaying. I am a cosplayer and I’m doing what I love and nothing else matters!
Much love and happy cosplaying!
holy shit lookit this cutie though O8
These are some fucking AMAZING cosplays holy shit.
in bathtubs full of
Charles Bukowski (via bittersweetsongs)
Wow bukowski so profound do you also bathe fully clothed you dickhead. “Oohh isn’t it funny that a person will eat when they’re hungry but will duck if you throw an apple at their face”
|—||my life motto for the past 20 years (via beyleesis)|
- Please say hi
- Please introduce yourself
- I want to meet you too
- If you’d like a hug, just ask
- Unless you’re in unsealed body paint
- Photos are cool too.
- I WANT TO SAY HELLO TO PEOPLE IN PERSON LIKE OMFG I LOVE MEETING PEOPLE AT CONS
Does anyone else reply to a text mentally but not physically then forgets to actually reply all together or is that just me
fuckin beach bum surfer trash O8<
fuckin’ inlander go back to your desert sand dune
Sand dunes are for Blythers.
We have rocks here. O8<
Get yer shit right.
This is the greatest thing I have ever seen ever.
I’m low on cash, so gUESSS WHO I”M GONNA SELL!!
That’s right it’s my leatherback costume! I’ll be selling him at fanime 2014 at the artist’s alley though since he’s too big to ship! but I’d like to know if anyone actually wants to purchase the big lug before I decide on bringing him so I’m posting him here.
he’s $750 USD, all handmade and sewn by me. moslty made of foam, antipill fleece,and polyfill. he’s got a paper mache/bike helmet head attachment that hooks up to the back so there’s less pressure on your head. arms are crutches so you have something to lean on! if you want other details please let me know okay! if anyone wants to buy I’ll bring him along to fanime with me and we can discuss payment.
also signal boost if you can!
thanks everyone! :0
- A: an uplifting song
- B: a song to listen to before you go to sleep
- C: a song from a soundtrack
- D: a song that reminds me of a fictional character
- E: a song by a band I’ve seen live
- F: a song that I’ve used as a ringtone at some point
- G: a song to party your butts off to
- H: a song that reminds me of my childhood
- I: a song that gives me butterflies
- J: a song by the beatles
- K: a song I know all the lyrics to
- L: an instrumental song
- M: a song that hasn’t got a video but I wish it had
- N: a song by a band I want to see live
- O: a melancholic song
- P: a song that I’d recommend you based on your blog
- Q: a song to drive to
- R: a song that I’ve listened to lots of times recently
- S: a song by a band of your choice
- T: a lovesong
- U: a song that reminds me of a fictional pairing
- V: a non-english song
- W: a song with an amazing music video
- X: a cover
- Y: a song I’d send to my crush (imaginary, if you don’t have one)
- Z: a randomly chosen song